Create a Practice Exam in Blackboard
This article is also applicable for Blackboard Classic/Learn and Blackboard Ultra with Classic View
There is a very simple process to help ensure your students are ready to use Honorlock. You have the ability, within the Honorlock LTI, to create a Practice Exam for students to get acclimated with the system and make sure they are prepared for their higher-stakes exams.
How to Create a Practice Exam
1) Navigate to Honorlock in your Learning Management System.
2) Locate and click the three white vertical dots, located at the top right.
3) Click Add Practice Exam. Alternatively, you can download the Honorlock Practice Test upload file directly from this . Please note that the exported file will save as a .zip file. It is important to save the exported file to your computer, or know how to access the file via the Downloads directory within your browser later on.
4) Next, the prompt below will appear. Click Download to access the file.
5) With the file downloaded, navigate to the menu located on the left-hand side of your Blackboard course. Locate Course Management and select Course Tools. Once completed, select Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
6) Select Tests and then click on Import Test to import the .zip file you previously downloaded.
7) Once the import process is completed, navigate to the menu located on the left-hand side of your Blackboard course and select Content. Then, select Assessments, followed by Test to create the exam. Within the Add an Existing Test list, you will see Honorlock Practice Test available. Select Honorlock Practice Test and click Submit.
8) Now that you have successfully created the Practice Exam by utilizing the import file, it is time to enable the exam with Honorlock. From the Test Options page, proceed to select Click to Enable.
9) Proceed to customize your Honorlock exam settings by enabling the presented toggles. It is recommended that you configure your practice exam to have the same proctoring options as your real exam to ensure students are familiar with the security settings and exam authentication process.
10) Make sure to click the Enable button to finalize and save your exam settings. Your practice exam is now enabled with Honorlock and ready to be administered!