How to use Honorlock with Blackboard Ultra
1) Within your Blackboard Ultra LMS, find your respective course, and launch the exam.
2) Select View Assessment in the sidebar.
4) Return to your assessment page. Please read the Data Collection & Use Policy. Then, select the check marks to authorize the collection of data and acknowledge your agreement to Honorlock’s Terms of Service. Then, select Launch Proctoring.
5) Honorlock will require access to your device’s webcam and microphone. Your screen and webcam will be recorded as part of the proctoring process. To allow and move forward with your exam, click Allow.
6) The first step of authentication, if required, is the photo. Please center your face into the frames and select Take Photo.
7) An ID Photo may be required as part of Honorlock’s authentication process. You may use an institution-issued or a government-issued photo ID. When you have the ID card ready, select I Have My ID!
8) Hold your photo ID into the frame and select Take ID Photo. Please be sure that your ID is centered and clearly visible.
9) You may be required to perform a room scan. You’ll be prompted to pick up your webcam or laptop and scan your entire testing environment. Please abide by your organization’s guidelines pertaining to the room scan.
10) Once you have completed the room scan, you may select I’m Done.
11) You will be shown a video replay of your room scan attempt. If you need to perform another attempt because you may have missed something, please select No, Redo. Otherwise, select Yes, Submit.
12) The next step will be to launch the screen recording. Select Launch Screen Recording.
13) To complete the screen recording setup, click on the screen you wish to share, and then click the Share button.
14) Once all authentication steps are completed, you will be prompted to start your exam. When you are ready, select Click to Begin. Your exam will now be accessible in the main browser window.
15) During the assessment, you will have access to a mid-exam toolbar at the bottom right of the page. Please visit this page for an in-depth overview of the mid-exam toolbar.
16) When you have submitted the assessment, Honorlock Proctoring will end.