Adding Blackboard Ultra Course View Content to Original Course View
1) As a school administrator, navigate to the Ultra Course that you would like to export the content from: Administrator Panel > Courses. Click on the dropdown icon that is highlighted in the picture below. This should bring up a list of options.
2) Once you see the list of options, click on Export/Archive
3) You will now be redirected to a page where you can see any pre-existing exported packages for the course. Click on Export Package.
4) Once you’ve clicked on Export Package, you will see various options for what content you want to export. This is based on your discretion, but we have included some pre-selected options for your reference. Once you have selected all of the content that will be exported, press Submit on the bottom right of the page.
5) Once you have pressed Submit, you should receive a prompt saying that the action has been queued. This should only take a few minutes. Once you have waited a few minutes, navigate back to the page.
6) Once you navigate back to the page after waiting for several minutes, the export file should be available. Click on the dropdown icon and select Open. This will save the file to your Downloads folder.
7) Now navigate back to the Courses page via the Administrator panel and search for your Original Course View course that you would like to import the content into. Click into the course via the link that is under the Course ID column.
8) Once you are in the course, click on the dropdown for Packages and Utilities and click on Import Package / View Logs.
9) Once you have clicked on Import Packages / View Logs, you will be redirected to a page where you will see any previously imported packages or logs. Click on Import Package.
10) The file should be under your Downloads folder as the most recent file. Select the file, and select the content that you want to import into the course. Once you’ve finished selecting the content to import, press Submit.
11) Once you have clicked Submit, you should receive a prompt that the action has been queued. This should finish in a few minutes.
12) Once the content has been successfully imported, you should see your primary course content under the ROOT folder (Quizzes, Assignments, Tests, etc.)
13) You can rename this folder to whatever is appropriate for the course. Click on the dropdown next to the ROOT link in the tab to the left, and click Rename Link. Add in the desired name and click on the check mark to confirm. The changes will now be reflected in the courses.