Our latest product feature is the addition of the Analytics Hub. Our goal is to empower key admins with robust reporting and insights into proctoring trends. By providing powerful on-demand analytics, key admins will be able to:
- Understand how Honorlock supports student success through intentional proctor interactions
- See how Honorlock’s security features are directly protecting exam content
- Develop impactful policies and procedures to improve academic integrity
- Understand proctoring utilization across the entire institution
Previously, key admins did not have the capability to access this information directly and relied on Customer Success Managers to pull monthly usage reports for them. Now, key Admins will have the tools and data needed to understand Honorlock's impact on academic integrity and discover proctoring trends at their institution.
What will it show?
The Analytics Hub will provide comprehensive analytics on:
- Integrity analytics such as extension detection, copy/paste detection, and percentage of compromised exam questions
- AI-generated flags, live pop-ins, human flags, and common exam violations
- Usage and engagement statistics over a set start and end date including the number of sessions, active courses, active exams, and active exam takers
- Exams by type including finals quizzes, and practice exams
My Customer Success Manager sends me all the data I need. Why should I pull the information myself?
Your CSM can continue to assist you with your usage analytics. However, the Analytics Hub allows you to access the information anytime, anywhere you may need it.
How do I access it?
Begin by opening your Analytics Hub and follow the prompts to reset your password. Once the new login credentials are created, you will be able to log in. If you have any questions or difficulties accessing the hub, please contact your designated CSM.
How does it work?
Once logged in, you will have access to your institution. You will be presented with the ability to filter the start and end date according to the data you want to review.
The data will be broken down into several sections:
- Institutional Highlights
- Review the institution's unique Honorlock Integrity Funnel™ and see a snapshot of integrity averages
- Usage Report
- See the overall real-time usage of Honorlock across all active courses in addition to overall user engagement
- Integrity Report
- Understand how Honorlock’s features such as Extension Detection, Copy/Paste Detection, and Search & Destroy safeguard your assessments
- Student Explorer
- See proctored exam history for a student, including flags, pop-ins, and proctor-added violations
You will be able to navigate through the hub by scrolling down the portal. If you are unsure as to what a data point means, you will be able to click on the inquiry button to learn more.