How to Use Honorlock on Achievement Series
Honorlock Universal Third Party Integration allows the student to test outside of their LMS, via a third-party publisher website, while their session is still being proctored.
1)Within your LMS (Canvas, D2L, Blackboard), find your respective course, locate and launch the Honorlock LTI. You will be directed to the Honorlock Launch Page, which will assist with tracking your overall exam progress, and provide you with instructions required for each step.
Note: We recommend login into the third party site you will be taking the assessment in, from a separate tab. You may do so now.
3) Once you are ready to begin the authentication process, click on "Launch Proctoring."
4) If Browser Guard is enabled, you will be prompted with the message below. Once you click on "continue," you will not be able to access any other applications or resources. Any attempts to do so will be flagged for academic review. You will then be prompted to review Privacy Details and select "I understand" to continue.
5) You will receive a prompt, as Honorlock will require access to your device’s webcam and microphone. To allow and move forward with your exam, click "Allow."
6) After allowing Honorlock access, you will be prompted to take a photo of yourself as part of Honorlock’s authentication process. Center your face and take a photo by clicking "Take Photo."
7) An ID Photo will also be required as part of Honorock’s authentication process. Hold your photo ID into the frame and click on "Take ID Photo." Please be sure that your ID is centered and clearly visible during this process.
8) The last step of the authentication process is the 360° Room Scan. To complete a successful room scan, click on "Begin" and rotate your camera 360°, showing your entire test-taking environment and desk area.
9) After you have completed your room scan, you will be asked to confirm your recording. The recording will playback for you to reference. Once you have confirmed the room scan and are satisfied with the recording, proceed to click on "Submit."
10) After selecting "I’m Done," the next step will be to launch the screen recording. To begin, click "Proceed."
11) To complete the screen recording setup, click on the screen you wish to share, and then click the "Share" button.
12) The last step in the process of launching a third party exam is accessing the exam itself. Navigate to the third party website, Achievement Series, you initially logged into.
13) Once there is the exam you will be taking on the site , you should see a screen similar to the image below. To enter the exam, bring up the Honorlock Proctoring webcam window, beside the window that requires your Test ID, and click on click on "Insert Password." Doing this will drop the password into the password field for you.
Alternatively, you may click on "Insert Password" button located above the student toolbar.
15) Once the exam password has populated within the Test ID field, proceed to click on "Next." Doing this will grant you access to your exam. Please note that if BrowserGuard is not enabled for your exam, you will not see the blue border around the testing window as shown in the image below. You can minimize the Honorlock Proctoring window at any time.
16) Once you see the confirmation image below, you have successfully ended your proctoring session and no further action is required.