How to View Your Honorlock Results
1) Log in to your Learning Management System as an instructor and navigate to the Honorlock LTI found within your course. If you require additional assistance with locating our LTI, please reach out to your institution's Key Administrator.
2) Locate the exam you want to review. Click on the Results button associated with that assessment.
3) All students who have completed the exam will be listed and ready to review. You may sort the list of students by User, Student ID, Exam Started, Exam Ended, or Incident Level.
4) You can search for a specific student by utilizing the search field located at the top. You may also filter the student list by the following incident levels: Low, Medium, and High. To view a student's session, click on the View Session button to the right of the incident level indicator for that particular student.
5) The exam taker's webcam footage will be displayed at the top left of the session viewer, while the screenshare recording will be positioned at the top right.
6) You can review and analyze your student's exam session by utilizing the available playback options.
7) You also can control either of the recordings independently if needed. You can accomplish this by right-clicking either the webcam recording or the screenshare recording and clicking on Show Controls.
8) Once completed, you will have the ability to scan either the webcam recording or the screenshare recording. Below the recordings, you'll be able to navigate through the list of violations to view specific points of interest notated throughout the exam taker's session. To navigate to a particular violation within the recording, click on the violation within the session's log list. Please note, reviewing results works best when in full screen; however, zooming the browser window to 90% or less will allow for easier navigation of session flags.
9) Below the recordings, you will also have the ability to review your exam-specific guidelines, as well as reference the specific question associated with a notated violation. In this area, you may also reference chat logs conducted during the session, analyze Multi-Device detection occurrences, and review audio transcripts. Please note that Viewer, Chat, and Transcript tabs are all dynamic and will only be visible if detected and recorded during the exam taker's session.