Honorlock Release Notes
Below is a running list of information regarding any customer-facing Honorlock releases:
Version 4.4.0 (Web App) & Version 3.1.0 (Extension) December 28, 2020
- Honorlock now contains a feature that allows each institution to work with their CSM to establish departments within Honorlock. This would allow you to track usage across various departments; additionally, if your contract is set up with various methods of payment, this will allow departments to have those reflected within Honorlock. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you’re interested in setting those up, and we’ll be happy to configure those with you. Once those have been set up, each faculty member will be asked to select the department to which each course belongs; we have created this guide to assist them in that process.
- We made a change that will allow a select few beta customers to begin testing the first iteration of Honorlock’s new Blackboard Ultra integration. Additional details about this integration will be shared in the coming weeks.
- We fixed a bug where third-party/universal exams were showing the incorrect end time.
- Improvements to the Disable Cut/Copy feature.
Version 4.3.0 (Web App) & Version 3.0.0 (Extension) November 25, 2020
- Honorlock can now push urgent mid-exam notifications to students during their exams should there be an exam setup issue or any service interruption. This capability exists across Blackboard, D2L, and Canvas, as well as for 3rd party assessments.
- We made formatting improvements to the Honorlock Summary Report and the PDF export page. Students receiving a high flag will now appear appropriately.
Version 4.2.4 (Web App) November 19, 2020
- Performance improvements
Version 2.9.7 (Extension) November 18, 2020
- Fix an issue causing students’ exams to pause in non-proctored scenarios
- Fix an issue where the calculator was not accessible for certain Canvas exams
Version 2.9.6 (Extension) November 16, 2020
- Accessibility improvements
Version 4.2.2 (Web App) November 3, 2020
- Unpause student exam in 3 seconds or less once the face is in frame
- Fix an issue where D2L instructors were getting an error message when clicking on the Honorlock LTI
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.