Uploading Questions with Blackboard
Once your Blackboard exam is enabled with Honorlock, you will have the ability to export your exam questions and upload them into our LTI in order to benefit from our tools such as Search & Destroy and Multi-Device Detection.
Uploading Your Exam Questions
1) Log in to your Blackboard instance as an instructor and navigate to your desired course.
2) Within the menu on the left-hand side, proceed to click on Course Tools. Once the drop-down list expands, click on Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
3) On the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page, click on Tests.
4) To export your desired exam, hover over the name of the assessment and click on the gray drop-down button. Proceed to click on Export. Please note that the exported file will save as a .zip file. You will need to be able to access this file when importing your exam questions into our LTI. Therefore, it is important to save the exported file to your computer, or know how to access the file via the Downloads directory within your browser.
5) Once you have exported your exam questions, navigate to the Honorlock LTI within your course. Please reach out to your institution’s Key Administrator if you require additional assistance with locating our LTI.
6) Locate your enabled assessment and proceed to click on Settings.
7) Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click on Upload Questions.
8) From the upload page, you will have the ability to either drag in, or select, your .zip file containing your exam’s questions.
9) Once you have selected your question file, review the questions to ensure that they have been uploaded correctly. Once you are satisfied, proceed to click on Save to process. As a best practice, we recommend completing this process at least 48 hours prior to the start date of your exam.