Manually Install the D2L Instructor Extension
In the event you are unable to install the D2L Instructor Extension from the Google Chrome Store, the below guide will outline how to manually install the Instructor Extension:
1) Download the Instructor Extension here and unzip the file. This unzipped folder will be used to upload the extension.
2) While in Chrome, navigate to chrome://extensions/
3) In the upper-right hand corner is a toggle for Developer Mode. If not already enabled, enable Developer Mode
4) Once enabled, click Load Unpacked
5) Select the unzipped folder you downloaded in step 1 and upload it. This will manually upload the extension. You can now return to D2L and link your exam as normal.