Create a Practice Exam in Canvas
There is a simple way for you to help ensure your students are ready to use Honorlock. You have the ability within the Honorlock LTI to create a Practice Exam for students to get acclimated with the system and ensure they are prepared for when the real testing begins. Following the below instructions will create a short practice exam.
How to Create a Practice Exam
1) Navigate to Honorlock in your Learning Management System.
2) Locate and click the three white vertical dots in the top right of the LTI.
3) Click Add Practice Exam.
4) A prompt will appear asking you to confirm the creation of a Practice Exam. Click OK to proceed.
5) Upon clicking OK in the previous step, you will notice that a Practice Exam has now been generated for you and will display in the LTI.
6) Now that you have successfully added a Practice Exam, it’s time to enable it with Honorlock. Click the blue Enable button.
7) Set up your proctoring options for the practice exam. It is recommended that you configure your practice exam to have the same proctoring options as your real exam to ensure students are familiar with the security settings and exam authentication process.
8) Click the blue Enable button to save your settings. Your practice exam is now enabled with Honorlock! Exams that are Honorlock enabled will display the blue Honorlock shield.