How to Use Honorlock on Achievement Series
Honorlock Universal Third Party Integration allows the student to test outside of their LMS, via a third-party publisher website, while their session is still being proctored. The scope of this document is to provide students with information on how to successfully take a third-party exam via Honorlock.
1) Within your LMS (Canvas, D2L, Blackboard), find your respective course, locate and launch the Honorlock LTI.
2) You will be directed to the Honorlock Launch Page, which will assist with tracking your overall exam progress, as well as provide you with instructions required for each step. Once you are ready to begin the authentication process, click on Launch Proctoring.
3) You will receive a prompt, as Honorlock will require access to your device’s webcam and microphone. To allow and move forward with your exam, click Allow.
4) After allowing Honorlock access, you will be prompted to take a photo of yourself as part of Honorlock’s authentication process. Center your face and take a photo by clicking Take Photo.
5) An ID Photo will also be required as part of Honorock’s authentication process. Hold your photo ID into the frame and click on Take ID Photo. Please be sure that your ID is centered and clearly visible during this process.
6) The last step of the authentication process is the 360° Room Scan. To complete a successful room scan, click on Begin Room Scan and rotate your camera 360°, showing your entire test-taking environment and desk area.
7) After you have completed your room scan, you will be asked to confirm your recording. The recording will playback for you to reference. Once you have confirmed the room scan and are satisfied with the recording, proceed to click on I’m Done.
8) After selecting I’m Done, the next step will be to launch the screen recording. To begin, click Launch Screen Recording.
9) To complete the screen recording setup, click on the screen you wish to share, and then click the Share button.
10) The last step in the process of launching a third party exam is accessing the exam itself. Start by navigating to the third party website, Achievement Series.
11) Once you have logged in with your Achievement Series credentials and located the third party exam, you should see a screen similar to the image below. To enter the exam, bring up the Honorlock Proctoring webcam window, beside the window that requires your Test ID, and click on Insert Password. Doing this will drop the password into the password field for you.
12) Once the exam password has populated within the Test ID field, proceed to click on Next. Doing this will grant you access to your exam. Please note that if BrowserGuard is not enabled for your exam, you will not see the blue border around the testing window as shown in the image below. You can minimize the Honorlock Proctoring window at any time.
13) Once you are done with your exam, you can proceed to submit your test. Please note that the method for submitting your exam will vary based on the third-party platform being used. Once you have submitted your exam via the third party platform, click Exit Honorlock to end your proctoring session.
14) Once you see the confirmation image below, you have successfully ended your proctoring session and no further action is required.