Clearing cache and cookies on a Chromebook
These troubleshooting steps can be used when Chrome is not allowing Honorlock's extension to function properly when using a Chromebook device.
1) Enter in the url chrome://settings/ into your address bar at the top of your Chrome browser.
2) Look for the “Privacy and security” section and then click “Clear browsing data”.
3) In the new screen that appears, make sure the only items checked "on" are “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
4) Set the “Time range” to “All time” and then click the “Clear data” button to clear your cookies and cache from your browser.
5) Now enter chrome://extensions/ into your address bar at the top of your Chrome browser.
6) Disable all extensions except for Honorlock. Honorlock should now be the only enabled extension on your Chrome browser. Please try to access your exam again.